Is it possible to have the decisions include in the meeting notes Blueprint?

Ulf Ebeling April 5, 2018

How is it possible to have decisions include in the meeting notes Blueprint and see the decisions in the decisions register?

1 answer

1 vote
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2018

A possibility is to include the contents of the 'Decisions Index' on your Meeting Notes template, and then modifying the 'Page Properties Report' macro to filter the results by the ancestor of 'current page'.

image.png

Modifying the Meeting Notes template in my personal space

image.png

Changing the Macro Properties to include the 'With ancestor: current page' property.

image.png

This should net you the desired results, at least at a basic level.

Ulf Ebeling April 6, 2018

thanks for your quick response.

I looking for a way to have more decisions on one page like the task (Action Items) to enhance a the meeting notes blueprint with info only items, decisions and open task for a project and see the decisions for a project in the decisions register like you can see the task that are created in meeting notes in the project task board.

If you transfer the decisions register to meeting notes blueprint I see the disadvantage that you can add notes and task in edit mode and decisions not. For decisions you need to save the notes and start new decisions in extra pages.

Other way is to copy the page properties of decision blueprint to notes blueprint and add the label "decisions" to notes blueprint. Page properties can than be added more than one time,  but than all decision in decision register are named like the notes titel/headline and only the outcome can be different

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events