Is it possible to have a page on confluence refer to another page within same space?

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2013

Hi, I need to link/direct to another page within the same space, without the user seeing a link on the page.Is it possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2013

Hmm, why do you want to add a link that noone can see ?

But if you really want do add a link and then hide it from everyone, you can use the visibility plugin from Customware for example.

Cheers and have a great time hiding links ;-)

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2013

Thomas, I am looking for some kind of redirection functionality. When a user click on the child page, it should redirect to a different page which is existing on the same space. Is it currently possible?

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2013

I am getting 404 exception when i clicked the link

https://answers.atlassian.com./15713/redirection-in-confluence-4

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2013

ah, ok. Then I have misunderstood your question.

A similar question was asked and answered here

I think this should work for you also.

Cheers

Thomas

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 22, 2013
srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2013

Thanks.. it is working!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events