Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to click on a chart in Confluence and be navigated to Jira?

Manisha Yalavarthy October 17, 2018

I've created charts on Confluence that are based on Sprint/Epic/Assignee information from Jira. I want to know if I am able to click on a chart in Confluence and have a new window open to take me to a page in Jira that shows that information?

For example, if I have a chart that has the amount of story points each Assignees have in a project. If I click on Assignee A, a new window containing the backlog page in Jira with the assignee's name filtered, should open. 

Is this possible? I haven't been able to find anything during my research. 

1 answer

0 votes
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2018

@Man Welcome to the Community!  Happy to have you among us!

I wanted to let you know that I have looked though a bunch of documentation and tried out some things in my own instances,  it doesn't appear to be possible natively in the cloud products.  There are ways to do it on Server, according to the following, but notes that it won't work for Cloud

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-bring-jira-and-jira-agile-reports-into-confluence-779163801.html?_ga=2.88704539.1801791018.1539821640-1859860204.1539821640 

You might be able to take a look at some plugins that will allow for the additional functionality, but I haven't personally tested any to know which ones might be able to help you.  It looks like there are options, when I searched for Enhanced Jira charts for Confluence.

Best Wishes!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events