Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to change the title "page hierarchy" of the sidebar into "content"?

Fiyyaz Tahir June 19, 2017

Hi everbody,

I am using Confluence and I am trying to the change the title "page hierarchy" of the sidebar into "content". I would be really nice, if you could help me. Thanks

Best regards

Fiyyaz

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2017

On my test instance the page hierarchy is called Page Tree. I was able to replace it with "Content":

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 2.10.56 PM.png

To achieve this, I added the following to Confluence Admin>Custom HTML "at the end of the head":

<style type="text/css">h5.page-tree {display:none;}</style>

Then I went to Space Tools>Configure Sidebar and typed "Content" into the first of the three fields.

I look forward to hearing whether this works for you.

Fiyyaz Tahir June 28, 2017

Hi Ann, 

thanks for your answer, but I have still a problem. 

Now I added the code at the end of the head in Custom HTML and there is no title "page-tree" visible on the sidebar, but there is not fields (in Configure Sidebar) where I can type "Content" as title instead of "page-tree". 

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2017

I am so sorry I steered you wrong. The field where you type "Content" is under Space Tools>Look and Feel>Sidebar, header and footer:

Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 10.15.12 AM.png

Fiyyaz Tahir June 28, 2017

Now it works. Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Fiyyaz

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
June 28, 2017

Thanks for following up so the next person will know it worked. Have a great day!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events