Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to add the JIRA Time Tracking Report to a Confluence Page?

TJ Baker December 11, 2014

I'd like to build a reports page for our sales manager, to allow him a single place to view the simple Time Tracking Report that is provided in JIRA.  Is this possible?

Additionally, so it does not have to be done manually for every project he'd like to view this report for, it would be ideal to have the report shown 'by project' in a specific category (or other defined filter).

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2014

Hey TJ,

That's not possible.

However I believe it's a good idea. So I raised a feature request as you can see here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-35894

I would strongly suggest that you vote on this issue to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates. I also suggest you to comment in the bug, that way our Bugmaster can see how this problem is impacting your business.

Cheers,
WZ

TJ Baker December 11, 2014

Thanks William. I've also added this as a requested update to the 1h plugin for time tracking. We would love to see this simple JIRA Time Tracking report in an overview page in Confluence for specified category of projects (or some other filter). I'll share the idea in the feature request you created. Cheers, tj

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events