Is it possible to add an image (with a link) underneath the page tree navigation on the sidebar?

kimberly anderson September 4, 2013

Is it possible to add an image (with a link) underneath the page tree navigation on the sidebar?

I am familiar with how to add a link to the navigation bar above the search bar but not sure how to add the image (with link) to another part of the sidebar.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2013

Well, you could certainly do with with JavaScript, but you could also edit the template.

0 votes
kimberly anderson September 5, 2013

I think there is a restriction with adding the javascript in the on demand verison. I forgot to mention that is what I am using. I think I can not also edit the template on the on demand version. It is a restricted function.

0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2013

Yes, editing the template is the far better solution. We've done that with our site, where we stack a few macros (page tree, related content, some images, and some static links). You can see the results in the left gutter here: http://devcenter.verivo.com/display/doc/Installing+and+Configuring+the+Akula+Server

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events