Is it possible that the Reset Value field rule is messing up my CalendarView entries?

Curtis Freudigmann July 11, 2019

I have a form that is really 5 forms in one, there is a dropdown with the 5 form titles and depending on which option is selected, a different list of options are presented. I am driving a CalendarView off this. When the form is submitted, a page is created and an entry is put in the CalendarView. I am using the Form Field macros so when an entry comes through on the calendar I can edit this entry and it dynamically changes the content on the created page as well. I had to add a Reset Value to this form so that way when a user selects a different option in the dropdown, all of the fields are reset so no information is retained from a different option in that dropdown. Since adding this Reset Values field rule, all of my calendar entries are blank but the page is created with the correct information.

Is there a way to allow for the reset of field values when a user is filling out a form while not affecting the CalendarView entries?

Any help is appreciated, thank you very much!

-Curtis

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2019

Most probably your rules are failing with some sort of a JavaScript error and that stops other scripts from being loaded, including the ones that render the calendar for you

Curtis Freudigmann July 12, 2019

Hey Alex,

Thanks for the response. I will keep working on getting this to work, but if you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

-Curtis

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events