Is it Possible to Track Which Users (or email address/ Distribution List) Blog Posts where shared With ?

Stefan Beyer August 1, 2012

Hi,

I am Currently using a Download version of Confluence (Powered by Atlassian Confluence 4.1.6, the Enterprise Wik)

And i was wondering if it is possible to track which users/ email address's blog posts where shared with.

I can only see the first user or email address the blog post was shared with (on the blog post email received in outlook when a page is shared with a user) and I cannot find any of this information in the Tool > Info section of the blog post.

Any ideas where this information is logged?

Kind regards

Steff

2 answers

1 vote
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 11, 2013

AppFusions' Mixpanel Engagement Analytics for Confluence allows you to track all activity in Confluence and displays/ reports it within Confluence.

This doesn't so much let you track which emails a blogpost/page has been shared with, but lets you know exactly who has seen the blogpost and when. It's also real-time, so you know whats happening instantly.

I've put ademo on YouTube - take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enx3VJQb_xc

0 votes
AlysonA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2012

Stefan,

I don't think this information is stored in the database unfortunately. You can audit Confluence by enabling user access logging as described in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF41/How+to+audit+Confluence+-+enabling+user+access+logging, but I'm not entirely sure if it will track down which users/ email address's blog posts where shared with, you can give it a try and see how it goes. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events