Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Sharepoint Connector 1.6 compatiable with Confluence 5.0.1?

paintera March 4, 2013

Is Sharepoint Connector 1.6.4 compatiable with Confluence 5.0.1? I'm working on setting up our 5.0.1 Confluence installation to work with the Sharepoint connector and running into issues with the Insert SharePoint Document Link marco. I get an "An error prevented the search from completing." error when searching for a Document to link. I'm trying to determine if the issue is with my connection to SharePoint or a issue with the software itself.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Danielle Zhu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2013

From the look of it on marketplace, the answer is no. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.extra.sharepoint Atlassian folks might be able to share the roadmap.

0 votes
Manas September 30, 2013

Did anyone find out the solution?

Thanks!

/Manas

0 votes
Amalia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 5, 2013

It is not compatible with Confluence 5.0.1. Our developer is still in the process of having this plugin compatible with Confluence 5.0.x. Stay tuned!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events