Is JIRA or Confluence support online Retrospective?

Is JIRA or Confluence support online Retrospective? and how if the answer is YES.

3 answers

Hi Danny,

I know this question is a little old but you can try the Agile Retros app that we've created in Spartez. It is especially useful for distributed teams :)

Cheers,
Mateusz from the Spartez team 

Isn't it retrospective just a matter of jotting down the team comments in a confluence page, and if there are items to be done for internal engineering improvements coming from the retrospective, feed them back to the backlog or as sub-tasks to existing stories.

Did I get your queston correctly?

Add labels, filters based on labels, (or filters based on creator group) and use JIRA voting.

But how can we group the items raised by team, and vote?

It depends, may be stories with sub-tasks.

Is that means we have to ceate lots of Epic/Task for each item? Is there any feature like http://www.ideaboardz.com/

But how can we group the items raised by team, and vote?

add filter like this...

reporter in (membersOf(GroupABC))

and get all issues that have been created by users that are member of "GroupABC"

Then it will be lots of tickets - I do not know how can we display all the items in one page, and share in the team for analysis.

Is there any simple way?

feel free to add 'AND' statements to the jql to make the results fit your need

You can create action items and confluence tasks using Agile Retrospectives for Confluence, we're working on something for JIRA.

May be JIRA is not the right one, just you a simple task list in Confluence.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,811 views 26 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you