Is Confluence 7.4.7 Server the last LTS?

KMTek February 5, 2021

Hi,

We are using version 6.13 and would like to upgrade to a newer LTS version and stumbled across several things that are not clear to me when consulting Atlassian documentation.

1. In the Support End of Life Policy page is stated that the EOL for version 6.13 will happen by the time the next LTS will be available in 2021
  2. I noticed that Confluence 7.12 and 7.13 are already being cooked but I take they will also not be LTS, like version 7.11
  3. I also noticed when opening the Plan your upgrade on our instance that I can only make the planning for an LTS (which makes sense) and the latest is 7.4.7, released on 03/02/2021
  4. Does this mean that version 7.4.7 is the next LTS version released in 2021?
  5. In the Support End of Life Policy page also informs that this version will have support till 21/04/2022. Is there any plans for a new LTS release till the end of support for Confluence Server on 02/02/2024 or this will be the last and will be extended till that date, such as happened with version 6.13?

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2021
KMTek February 5, 2021

Hi @Gonchik Tsymzhitov ,

7.4 was released on April 2020 as you say but I was referring to 7.4.7 which, according to Issues resolved in 7.4.7 and our Confluence Plan your upgrade, was released this week.

I haven't seen the release notes for 6.13 and didn't see the notice there. You just answered my question. :)

Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
0 votes
Robert Horan
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
March 25, 2021
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2021

Great!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events