Invalid license specified

Goddy Donga April 25, 2016

I am trying to insert a calendar in my confluence page but I am getting the following error message. Whats causing this? 

Capture.JPG

2 answers

1 vote
Scott Welker August 8, 2016

I too struggled with this issue on a new "trail" hosted Confluence site, v1000.205.0. First you need to understand that the Calendar is an add-on, not an in-built feature. Then you need to know that it is added on your behalf and appears as a "user installed add on". These were points of confusion that made it difficult to know what "update the existing key" really meant. Here is what I did:

1. Clicked the "gear" Administration icon in the upper right of the window.
  2. Selected Add-ons.
  3. In the resulting Confluence Administration, Manage add-ons, User-installed add-ons (I know! I didn't add it either.), scroll down to Team Calendars, Clicked on the "Free Trial" button.
  4. Wait a bit while it whirs and eventually tells you you are good to go.
  5. Now wait a bit more. I received some other error regarding the calendar being read only. Eventually this cleared and I was good to go.
0 votes
darrenpegg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2016

Are you an admin of the system? If so update the existing key - I assume the eval has expired... 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events