cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of Oracle BPA Suite

Hans-Hermann Hunfeld December 20, 2012

Hi all,

one short question before step into christmas vcacation:

Is there any plugin/solution to integrate Oracle BPS suite into Confluence? Our company does business process modeling mostly in this tool, so it would be very helpful to have all that stuff on one place...

Thanks & merry xmas,

Hans-Hermann

2 answers

0 votes
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 24, 2012

Hello Hans-Hermann,

I spent time some researching for an alternativa or some plugin to integrate Confluence with Oracle BPS suite but unfortunately this integration is not possible at this moment.

Merry xmas!

Cheers,

LJ.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2012

Define "integrate", and check the marketplace.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2012

No, I had a look too, I couldn't see any. I'm not aware of any either.

Hans-Hermann Hunfeld December 20, 2012

Marketplace doesn t offer any usefull plugins (or didn t i found them)?

Integration means basically that creating the diagrams in BPA suite and afterards make them available in Confluence (in the same way as Gliffy does). For further requirements i have to check the detailed requirements of my collegues, but perhaps someone did have the same task before?!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events