Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Hipchat with Costco Confluence instance

Ramya Nadella February 26, 2018

We are currently set up on the Costco cloud instance of Confluence and JIRA. When i get into Apps and try to integrate Hipchat, my login information does not work. How can we get setup to use Hipchat? Do we need to be given permissions to be in the Costco user group to use it?

Pls help.

1 answer

0 votes
Hermance NDounga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2018

Hey Ramya, 

I'm not exactly sure on where you go to the Apps (in-product or via the marketplace?), but I guess you are reaching to an outdated page for Hipchat Cloud. 

Hipchat Cloud has been decommissioned several months ago, and it's not possible anymore to subscribe to Hipchat Cloud. However, you can subscribe to Stride here or by navigation to Site Admin > Discover new applications. Stride is our new Instant messaging tool for Cloud deployment. 

Now if you wish to integrate with HipChat, you'll need to download Hipchat Data Center, which can only be hosted on your own servers. 

If you need help in choosing which product would be the more suitable to your needs, you can check this page.

I hope it helps, 

Hermance

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events