Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Download Versions of Confluence and Jira together

Shreena Patel August 6, 2012

We have purchased Confluence and Jira as Downloadable products, which we were using together on our OnDemand instance. How do we do integrate Confluence and Jira into one system using Download Versions? They have been seperated into two different links on our new URL setup.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2012

They are 2 application and will remain separate. But they compliment each other and there are several integration points.

Start here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Integrating+JIRA+and+Confluence

Shreena Patel August 7, 2012

Thanks I have read through this documentation page, I would like to know if there is a way to link Wiki spaces to projects (as in OnDemand instance), because I would like to do this with my downloaded versions but there is no 'Tab Administration' functionality available to create those two tabs i.e. "Issues" and "Wiki" for each Project.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events