ecm5486f February 3, 2020

Se puede Sincronizar confluence con el sharepoint de manera gratuita, gracias

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2020

Hello @ecm5486f,

Thank you for raising this question with us. From what I understand, you want to know if there's a way you can synchronize Confluence and Sharepoint for free.

If you are using Confluence Cloud, then I am sorry to say I do not know of a way to sync the to of them together, for free, or otherwise. There are a few add-ons in Marketplace that might be able to help with this, but they are not free.

For Server, there is the SharePoint Connector for Confluence, but this add-on is also not free.

You'll need to upgrade any attachments to Confluence manually, or you can try to use the Confluence Cloud REST API or a Command Line Interface to script the move.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

David Toussaint [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2020

hi @ecm5486f 

Thanks @Shannon S for helping out :) I wanted to add that the mentioned App SharePoint Connector for Confluence is also compatible with Confluence Cloud (though still not free...).

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2020

Hi @David Toussaint [Communardo],

I must have missed that; I generally check add-ons to see which versions they're compatible with. Thank you for pointing that out! 😎

Take care,

Shannon

David Toussaint [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2020

It may be that the cloud app is pretty new ;)

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
March 10, 2020

Hi David,

That would explain it! Thank you for keeping us up-to-date. :) 

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events