It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Integrar de manera gratuita sharepoint con confluence Edited

Se puede Sincronizar confluence con el sharepoint de manera gratuita, gracias

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hello @ecm5486f,

Thank you for raising this question with us. From what I understand, you want to know if there's a way you can synchronize Confluence and Sharepoint for free.

If you are using Confluence Cloud, then I am sorry to say I do not know of a way to sync the to of them together, for free, or otherwise. There are a few add-ons in Marketplace that might be able to help with this, but they are not free.

For Server, there is the SharePoint Connector for Confluence, but this add-on is also not free.

You'll need to upgrade any attachments to Confluence manually, or you can try to use the Confluence Cloud REST API or a Command Line Interface to script the move.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

hi @ecm5486f 

Thanks @Shannon Spaniol for helping out :) I wanted to add that the mentioned App SharePoint Connector for Confluence is also compatible with Confluence Cloud (though still not free...).

Like Shannon Spaniol likes this

Hi @David Toussaint _Communardo_,

I must have missed that; I generally check add-ons to see which versions they're compatible with. Thank you for pointing that out! 😎

Take care,

Shannon

It may be that the cloud app is pretty new ;)

Like Shannon Spaniol likes this

Hi David,

That would explain it! Thank you for keeping us up-to-date. :) 

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

5,966 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you