Installation Confluence 6.9.0 (Finished)

Deleted user June 21, 2018

Hallo zusammen

Kann mir jemand den Fehler erklären?/Can someone explain the mistake to me?

com.install4j.runtime.beans.actions.files.CreateZipFileAction failed

Fehler passiert bei/Mistake happens at:

Backing up the Confluence home directory

Danke/Thanks

4 answers

0 votes
Deleted user June 28, 2018

Hello everybody,

I have done it myself now. And it was logical very simple. As always. There are still 4 processes running from Tomcat in the background. I have finished and now it works.

Thanks anyway to everyone

Phil Wade December 5, 2019

Hi Markas, What did you do to resolve this?  Did you end the tomcat processes before running the installer?

0 votes
Deleted user June 22, 2018

At first...

Thank's for the Tipps.
But I have 20GB of free space available on the partition. That should be enough, I think. Likewise, I have given all users all rights to the folder. But unfortunately it still does not work. Does anyone else have any tips?

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2018

Hi Markus,

I checked out some old support tickets where that error (CreateZipFileAction failed) was thrown during an upgrade and they turned out to be permissions issues as suggested by Julien or else the servers were running out of disk space during the backup step.

Backing up the home directory is an option when you run the installer. One workaround is to manually back up your home directory before the upgrade and then opt out of the backup when you run the installer.

Thanks,

Ann

0 votes
jndeverteuil
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2018

Seems like the Zip file for the Confluence home directory backup has failed. Is it possible you are trying to backup (write) your Confluence home directory in a folder that access has not been granted (read-only)?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events