It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Installation Confluence 6.9.0 (Finished) Edited

Hallo zusammen

Kann mir jemand den Fehler erklären?/Can someone explain the mistake to me?

com.install4j.runtime.beans.actions.files.CreateZipFileAction failed

Fehler passiert bei/Mistake happens at:

Backing up the Confluence home directory

Danke/Thanks

4 answers

Seems like the Zip file for the Confluence home directory backup has failed. Is it possible you are trying to backup (write) your Confluence home directory in a folder that access has not been granted (read-only)?

0 votes
AnnWorley Atlassian Team Jun 21, 2018

Hi Markus,

I checked out some old support tickets where that error (CreateZipFileAction failed) was thrown during an upgrade and they turned out to be permissions issues as suggested by Julien or else the servers were running out of disk space during the backup step.

Backing up the home directory is an option when you run the installer. One workaround is to manually back up your home directory before the upgrade and then opt out of the backup when you run the installer.

Thanks,

Ann

At first...

Thank's for the Tipps.
But I have 20GB of free space available on the partition. That should be enough, I think. Likewise, I have given all users all rights to the folder. But unfortunately it still does not work. Does anyone else have any tips?

Hello everybody,

I have done it myself now. And it was logical very simple. As always. There are still 4 processes running from Tomcat in the background. I have finished and now it works.

Thanks anyway to everyone

Phil Wade I'm New Here Dec 05, 2019

Hi Markas, What did you do to resolve this?  Did you end the tomcat processes before running the installer?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

306 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you