Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation/Configuration Issue Confluence- Installing on Windows using Oracle 12c

goutham koneru September 24, 2017

I am trying to Install/Configure Confluence server 6.4 on Windows using Oracle 12C database.

Connection to database was successful but running into below issue. Any pointers to troubleshoot this issue is greatly appreciated.

HTTP Status 500 - com.atlassian.spring.container.ComponentNotFoundException: Failed to find component: Error creating bean with name 'i18NBean' defined in class path resource [i18NContext.xml]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.atlassian.confluence.util.i18n.I18NBean]: Factory method 'getI18NBean' threw exception; nested exception is java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: org.springframework.dao.InvalidDataAccessResourceUsageException: could not extract ResultSet; SQL [n/a]; nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not extract ResultSet

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2017

This usually means one of:

• You have files and/or directories in the home or installation directory that are owned by the wrong user, or have the wrong permissions.
  • You have a security system blocking full access to the files
  • The server cannot resolve its own name
  • The system does not have enough memory to complete the installation
goutham koneru September 24, 2017

Thank you Nic Brough. After disabling the firewall and retrying the step it was successful.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events