Install confluente in a MAC OS X SERVER

Alguien me puede ayudar a instalar COnfluence en MAC OS X SERVER,,, quiero usarlo en nuestro servidor, y tambien para instalar plugins que solo funcionan instalados.

Help for install Confluence in MAC OS X SERVER,, thanks..

2 answers

Hey Jose,

Mac OSX is only supported as a client environment. Please have a look here for supported platforms for Confluence https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Supported+Platforms

Ah, that's a good point. I've only ever run it on a Mac server as a test environment because of the support.

yes as a test environment ,,, in mac os x,.

Could be great if be in MAC,, because this is the class of software that Mavericks systems need for be perfect for me.

Yes - Confluence would be a great fit to OSX!

0 vote

There's not a lot we can do to help you here. You haven't told us what documentation you are trying to follow or what has gone wrong.

I've had some success on a Mac, by simply downloading the Mac version and mostly following the instructions for Linux. But I don't remember getting stuck anywhere, so I don't know what I might be able to tell you.

Alguien me puede ayudar a configurarlo en MAC OSX,,,,

I have these error: "" BootstrapException: Unable to bootstrap application: Could not make directory/ies: /var/data/confluence", when go localhost:8090 on web,,

The process running/installing confluence does not have the operating system permissions to create or update the directories under /var/data. Correct the permissions and retry it.

Looks healthy-ish, but you need to test to see if you now have access, and read the log file for errors.

THis is the file of the log errors. I don t know how configure the java,

Log Erros

That really looks like you haven't installed Java.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

364 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you