I get the error on my Installation 

Status 500 - com.atlassian.spring.container.ComponentNotFoundException: Failed to find component: Error creating bean with name 'i18NBean' defined in class path resource [i18NContext.xml]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [com.atlassian.confluence.util.i18n.I18NBean]: Factory method 'getI18NBean' threw exception; nested exception is java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedTransactionManager' defined in class path resource [databaseSubsystemContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'tenantedLocalSessionFactoryBean5' defined in class path resource [productionDatabaseContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Eingabe/Ausgabe Fehler: "java.net.UnknownHostException: Wiki: Wiki: Der Name oder der Dienst ist nicht bekannt"

What is wrong 
The Error Message is NOT Helpful

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Hendrik,

I would first try this workaround:

UnknownHostException Exceptions in Confluence Log File

If that isn't the cause, have a look at this:

Confluence does not start due to spring application context has not been set

If neither works, can you have a look at your Atlassian Confluence logs as well as catalina.out, as there be more information there about what is causing your issue. Please feel free to share with us what you find there.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

203 views 2 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you