Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert Variables to PDF Space Exports Header

Patrick Cox May 27, 2014

I would like to be able to insert some sort of variable to a space PDF export, so that the variables show-up in the header. I would like it to work as follows:

On the top-level of the page heirichy, you somehow set-up a few variables, like document number, and document name. Then, when you do a space export, it will pull those variables and insert it to the header.

I basically want to have one PDF layout set-up, and be able to create multiple documents from one Confluence project. Our long-term document storage system requires that we have details like document number and name, and that's going to change for each document that gets created.

1 answer

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2014

Hi,

there are no ready-made variables for this. But it can be done with running elements. I made a description for this at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/268033/custom-pdf-stylesheet-headers-footers

Good luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events