It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Insert ‘Livesearch’ Macro does not work (TypeError: AJS.clone is not a function) Edited

Dear All, I am using Confluence version 7.1.0 and have noticed that Liveseach macro stopped working in recent version. Does any one have any idea whether its a bug or configuration issue ?

nl.avisi.confluence.plugins.numberedheadings:nh-macro-browser-fields.js:5 Uncaught TypeError: AJS.clone is not a function
at Object.AJS.MacroBrowser.ParameterFields.enum (nl.avisi.confluence.plugins.numberedheadings:nh-macro-browser-fields.js:5)
at v (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-macro-browser:macro-browser-js.js?locale=en-GB:75)
at Object.<anonymous> (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-macro-browser:macro-browser-js.js?locale=en-GB:80)
at Function.each (batch.js:33)
at c.fn.init.each (batch.js:29)
at Object.loadMacroInBrowser (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-macro-browser:macro-browser-js.js?locale=en-GB:80)
at Object.successCallback [as success] (com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-macro-browser:macro-browser-js.js?locale=en-GB:125)
at c (batch.js:44)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (batch.js:44)
at u (batch.js:44)

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Arek,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

Can you let me know what behavior you're experiencing with the LiveSearch macro? 

The logs you provided haven't given me very many details. Would you be able to have a look at your Confluence Server logs and provide me with the stack trace which occurs the moment you replicate the problem? Look for the line that starts with ERROR ending with Caused By and it should help us to get a better picture.

Regards,

Shannon

Shannon I have attached a screen-shot below from which you can see that it stuck in an infinitive loading loop forever.

I have checked the console log and above error is displayed.

Capture.JPG

Arek,

Thank you for the screenshot.

Were you able to have a look at your server logs as well? I mentioned that the information you provided from the console doesn't have enough details to narrow down this issue. We will need to have a look at your server logs themselves to get a better idea of this issue.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Confluence

What's New in Confluence Cloud – November 2019 Edition

Hey community! This month we’re excited to share brand new features to help you make your mark on Confluence. If you haven’t already, check out our updates from October and September too! Expre...

57,545 views 163 92
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you