Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Insert JIRA Structure Board into Confluence Wiki

Is it possible to insert a structure board into a WIKI page?      I really like the organization of a structure board to show tasks within epics and I'd like to include it on our team wiki.    

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted

Hello Doug,

You can do it with Structure macro. Once you add Structure gadget to the list of gadgets in your Confluence instance(and your Jira and Confluence are properly connected with Application links), the macro will become available for adding on pages.

Here is your documentation about the gadget:
https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/Confluence+Gadget

I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us directly at support.almworks.com if you need help with anything else.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

@Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_ does this work for Structure in Jira and Confluence Cloud as well? We can't seem to see the gadget available in Confluence but we have the app installed on Jira and it is linked to Confluence.

Hello Stephen,

On Cloud Structure gadget currently is only available for Jira dashboards. It will become available for Cloud Confluence later; if you would be interested, we can notify you when it happens.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Like # people like this

Hi @Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_  

Any update on when this will be available for Cloud Confluence .

Thanks

James 

Like # people like this

Hello James,

No update yet. We'll share the news in this post as soon as the gadget is implemented in Confluence.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Hi Stepan,

Adding my voice to the folks who are looking forwards to the Structure macro being available to be included on Cloud Confluence pages.  Do you have any idea of a timeframe?

Thanks,

Mat

Hello @Mat 
Not at this moment; we're currently researching how this feature can be implemented considering the specifics of the Cloud architecture.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Like # people like this

Likewise, Jira structure on a Confluence page would do wonders for our requirements traceability. 

Hi, @Lee Sprules. Welcome to the Atlassian Community.  I will add your name and interest to the related ALM Works ticket and make sure we notify you when we have news about this feature.

-dave 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

24,369 views 17 100
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you