Insert JIRA Structure Board into Confluence Wiki

Doug Reid June 18, 2020

Is it possible to insert a structure board into a WIKI page?      I really like the organization of a structure board to show tasks within epics and I'd like to include it on our team wiki.    

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 22, 2020

Hello Doug,

You can do it with Structure macro. Once you add Structure gadget to the list of gadgets in your Confluence instance(and your Jira and Confluence are properly connected with Application links), the macro will become available for adding on pages.

Here is your documentation about the gadget:
https://wiki.almworks.com/display/structure/Confluence+Gadget

I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us directly at support.almworks.com if you need help with anything else.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Stephen Valliere May 24, 2021

@Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_ does this work for Structure in Jira and Confluence Cloud as well? We can't seem to see the gadget available in Confluence but we have the app installed on Jira and it is linked to Confluence.

Like # people like this
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 24, 2021

Hello Stephen,

On Cloud Structure gadget currently is only available for Jira dashboards. It will become available for Cloud Confluence later; if you would be interested, we can notify you when it happens.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Like # people like this
Deleted user September 9, 2021

Hi @Stepan Kholodov _ALM Works_  

Any update on when this will be available for Cloud Confluence .

Thanks

James 

Like # people like this
Marketplace Partner
September 9, 2021

Hello James,

No update yet. We'll share the news in this post as soon as the gadget is implemented in Confluence.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Like # people like this
Mat Buehler December 1, 2021

Hi Stepan,

Adding my voice to the folks who are looking forwards to the Structure macro being available to be included on Cloud Confluence pages.  Do you have any idea of a timeframe?

Thanks,

Mat

Like # people like this
Marketplace Partner
December 1, 2021

Hello @Mat Buehler 
Not at this moment; we're currently researching how this feature can be implemented considering the specifics of the Cloud architecture.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
ALM Works

Like # people like this
Lee Sprules December 9, 2021

Likewise, Jira structure on a Confluence page would do wonders for our requirements traceability. 

Like # people like this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

Hi, @Lee Sprules. Welcome to the Atlassian Community.  I will add your name and interest to the related ALM Works ticket and make sure we notify you when we have news about this feature.

-dave 

Branka H March 2, 2022

Hi, we would like to have this too!

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2022

Hi, @Branka H.  We'll update this thread when this feature comes to cloud. But if you want to be notified directly, or share more about your use cases, reach out to the Structure team via structure@almworks.com.

Best,

-dave 

Like Harsa.Patel likes this
Jean Francois Gelinas September 2, 2022

Bump - same here

Alexa October 10, 2022

Bump - we have a need for this macro on Confluence Cloud as well.

Kathryn Vargas _Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 11, 2022

Hi @Jean Francois Gelinas and @Alexa – thank you for reaching out. This feature is a top priority on our cloud roadmap. I've added you to our internal ticket so you'll get notified when it's out, but we'll surely post an update in this thread too.  

Best,
Kathryn

Like # people like this
clotilde.pamiseux@fr.clara.net November 14, 2022

Hi ! UP here for our company, same wish as my atlassian users's collegues. 

Thanks in advance for the update here. 

Best, 

Clotilde

Mattias Vannergård December 1, 2022

Do you have any news on this? It's been a year since the last update.

Hope you are progressing well.

BR
/Mattias

David Niro
Marketplace Partner
December 2, 2022

Hello @Mattias Vannergård ,

It's one of the top items on our Roadmap.  

Looking forward to sharing some great news here soon!

Best,
David

Like # people like this
Trixie Johnson January 27, 2023

Eagerly awaiting this news!

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 1, 2023

Hi, @Trixie Johnson.  Very soon now. Very.

-dave

Like # people like this
Andy Keaveney March 8, 2023

Hi @Dave Rosenlund .

The release notes seem to indicate that this feature has been implemented. How can we go about actually using it?

https://wiki.almworks.com/documentation/structure/latest/cloud/structure-roadmap-161843352.html 

Like # people like this
Brock Jolet June 6, 2023

@Andy Keaveney I just got it working. You need your Confluence Admin to install the Confluence Helper for Structure app.

Confluence Macro docs 

Andy Keaveney June 7, 2023

thanks @Brock Jolet . Yeah I managed to get it working the same way. However, it's a bit frustrating that it's just an iFrame, as it means layout isn't as nice as it used to be when you could just query for the structure by SQL. Also it means you can't export it, which is important for my use case.

Like Brock Jolet likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events