Inline comments have disappeared

John M July 18, 2019

I have suddenly lost all inline comments on a particular page in a space. I am also unable to add any new comments. Both the space and page have been created by me. I have not changed permissions on the page. I checked the Resolved Comments but don't see any of the missing ones there.

3 answers

2 votes
Rob Simpson April 28, 2020

I had what looked like the same issue, but when I navigated away from the page and back again, the comments were there. Made me wonder if a page refresh would have worked also.

Lissa Meade May 10, 2021

Thank you so much!! This just happened to me and I was in a sheer panic!

0 votes
Julia B -Doc Queen May 18, 2022

This is happening to us as well. I think it may be a bug?

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2019

Machan,

Thank you for letting us know about this. 

Besides the permissions which you did not change, have any edits been made to the page in particular? Secondly, has the page been moved or copied?

Regards,

Shannon

Michael Rodriguez March 2, 2021

Im running into this same issue. Any idea on how to get them back? No changes were made that I can see and a refresh of the page doesn't bring them back. To provide more context I can see 1 out of 3 comments but the other 2 don't show up. 

Michael Rodriguez March 2, 2021

Update. So you can use the down/up arrow to highlight the next comment but it doesn't bring you directly there. You can have to manually scroll to look for it. Is this a bug?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events