Inlcude Confluence Content into Crossdomain Webpage

Michael Loquai November 22, 2018

Hi Folks,

we use confluence as Wiki for our Company. Now I had the great Idea, to write a "online-help" in wiki for a piece of software we're currently developing.

Problem:

wiki.company.tld somewhere hosted on intern servers beyond proxies and firewalls.

tinylittlesoftware.company.tld is hostet also intern but on other servers.... behind proxies and firewalls.

My first intend was to simply include some content via iFrame into our software. That don't work , cause of the CSP Security Guidelines for FireFox for mixed Content.

my Question:
Is there any Plugin, which allow so serve content from our confluence wiki to requesting pages of crossdomains ? Such as in Wordpress to include some articles via RSS .

Thanks a lot for your Ideas

Michael

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 23, 2018

Michael,

In general the mixed content issue has to do with HTTPS and HTTP requests being mixed together. 

Are both sites Confluence, or are you looking to embed the content from the Confluence site to a non-Confluence website?

Am I understanding correctly that both sites are internal only, and you have no intention to share the data outside of your firewall?

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events