Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infinite Loading when reordering pages

Eduardo Esplinio February 8, 2023

I want to move pages by dragging them to a new position in the tree, but the Reorder Pages tab doesn't display the created pages, it keeps loading infinitely.

Does anyone know what can it be?

Animação.gif

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eduardo Esplinio February 16, 2023

I was able to resolve the problem. It was macro an InProduct translation for Confluence that was causing a conflict, I disabled it and the reordering worked.

unnamed.png

0 votes
Iker Alonso
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 8, 2023

Hi @Eduardo Esplinio 

How are you doing? 

I tried to reproduce your issue, but unfortunately it worked for me in your same Confluence 7.19.4 version. 

Checking in the Knowledge Base, I see that there was a bug (CONFSERVER-56391) in previous Confluence versions which matches with your description. However, this bug got fixed in in 6.6.14 and 6.13.5 releases. In that case, it was related to a non-admin user trying to reorder the pages, are you a space-admin user? 

If you are a space-admin, my advice would be to collect some ThreadDumps while you are reproducing the issue and opening a ticket with Confluence Support for further investigation. You can refer this community post for tracking purposes. 

Regards, 
Iker

Eduardo Esplinio February 8, 2023

Hi, @Iker Alonso! I'm fine.

Yes, I'm an administrator. I tested with other users who are also, but without success.
I'll do what you suggested and see if I get the solution.

Thanks for trying to help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events