Indexación de Contenido

Carlos_Silva_Leon September 20, 2018

Hola, 

No se me esta actualizando el contenido y las macros, y compruebo que en la idexacion de contenido me aparece que la cola esta parada. Como puedo reiniciar esta cola de procesos?

Gracias

Hello

Not be me is updating the content and macros, and I note that in the idexacion of content I get this stop tail. How do I reset this queue of processes?

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2018

Hi there,

Can you clarify exactly what you're looking to do? If you need to rebuild Confluence's index you can do so the following ways:

Regards,

Shannon

Carlos_Silva_Leon September 24, 2018

Hi, the version we use is ancient (3.4) have many spaces, which summon the news and were not update. In the section on management did not come out to the queue of processes it stood.  Captura.PNG

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2018

Carlos,

You could have a look at the document on Confluence reindexing becomes stuck, or check the error logs to see what might be preventing the index from running.

I would still recommend attempting to rebuild from scratch according to the article I sent you earlier.

However, my greatest advice to you would be to upgrade Confluence as soon as possible. There have been many bug fixes since 3.4, including related to indexing. Pease consider upgrading to 6.0 or higher. See our End of Life Policy for information on when future releases will also reach end of life.

According to Upgrading Confluence, your upgrade path would be as follows:

1. Upgrade from 3.4 to 3.5.17
  2. Upgrade from 3.5.17. to 5.0.3.
  3. Upgrade from 5.0.3 to Confluence 6.0 or higher (the latest version, if you like.)

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events