Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Including Page with Space Links

Timothy Kutcher March 17, 2020

Hi - I am trying to include a page from within another but the including page is rendering the links in the included different than how they render in the included page itself.

This came up because I wanted to have a page that gives the overview of several different spaces.  So say there are two pages, Pages A and B. Page B has links to different Spaces in the site (as well as links to other Pages in general).

When Page A includes Page B, the link for the space displays as a full URL to the space instead of the displayed space name. The page links in Page B display as the page title, but the space ones display as a full URL. Neither of them display as the icons as they do within Page B, which would also be nice.

I didn't find anything on limitations of what gets displayed in included pages (other than permission-related things) - but is there a way, in general, so Page A renders the majority of the content in the included Page B the same way Page B does? I also encountered a similar issue working with Table-Of-Contents Zones.

Thanks.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events