Include likes and comments in search result?

Evelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2014

When I search a page, the title is shown in the result list + an excerpt + the space and the modified date. Is it also possible to show the number of likes and comments in the search result list?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2014

Hi Evelin,

As far as I know this is not possible. It may require some coding.

I've created a improvement request for you here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-33280

I recommend to vote, watch and share it with other users to increase the popularity and the chance to be implemented in the future.

Also, this plugin can add some of the functionality you'd like: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ZFIN.instantsearch

Cheers,

Rodrigo

0 votes
Evelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2014

Thanks, Rodrigo. I just voted for the improvement, and we will also have a look at the plugin. Though, we are quite careful with plugins. There is a plugin for everything but they cause a lot of work and pile up license cost, so we will always prefer Confluence functionality if we have a choice.

Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2014

I do also prefer bundled functionalities as they are usually supported by Atlassian itself. I hope they implement this functionality in a future version of confluence. :)

Cheers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events