Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include Page Macro

Jim Walther November 13, 2019

In the older version of Confluence, we used the Include Page macro often. All buttons from our application were saved on pages then included in the text. This worked pretty well. The new version places the page beneath the text. Is there a way to make it inline with the text?

Inserting an image allows me to have the text wrap around left or right, but not both, so that doesn't seem to work either.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2019

Hello Jim,

Apologies for the reply earlier; I had your question open in another tab and inadvertently responded to another question in this tab.

In the New Editor in Confluence, macros aren't embedding inline anymore. There was a feature request created specifically for the Include Page macro, which you can follow below:

There's a current feature request for this below:

I remember seeing another feature request that was more broad, which was to have the macros be able to be embedded inline again, but I am not currently able to find that ticket.

Let me do some more searching and get back to you tomorrow with that one!

Regards,

Shannon

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2019

Hi Jim,

I'm so sorry for the delay.

I think that it may be this feature request that will extend to nesting macros inside content as well:

I'm keeping an eye on this to see. I'll follow-up here if I find out if there's a more appropriate request for this.

Regards,

Shnnon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events