In Page Tree Macro "Expand All" Disappears

Pyotr Novokreshchenov August 8, 2022

Hello!

I've encountered some problems while using the Page Tree Macro:

- If I press "Collapse all" while all links are already collapsed, the "Expand all" button disappears and "Collapse all" assumes its place and becomes unresponsive;

- The same behaviour occures, when "Expand all" is pressed twice.

Is it a feature or a bug? Please advice.

Thank you in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Eric R Hartway January 24, 2024

Hello.  We are experiencing this exact issue as of updating to Confluence data center 8.5.5.  Have you found any solution?  Can you tell me what version of Confluence you are on?

Thank you,

Eric

Luís Eduardo de Almeida
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2024

Hello Eric,

Thank you for reaching out and providing additional context on the issue you're experiencing with the Page Tree Macro.

Although the symptoms you're seeing are similar to the original post, the cause may be different given that you've recently updated to Confluence Data Center 8.5.5. This could be due to changes in the new version or possibly an issue with a plugin.

To help us troubleshoot further, could you please check if you have a plugin with the key confluence.extra.calendar enabled in your instance?

Knowing this information will help us understand if the issue is related to this plugin or if we need to investigate other potential causes.

Looking forward to your response.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events