Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Confluence is there a way to suppress the column headings when using the Insert JIRA Issue/Filter macro?

Carolyn Brunner September 19, 2014

9 answers

3 votes
alexmoist July 25, 2019

I too am interested in hiding the header. Hoping at minimum I find an alternative macro that accomplishes this. 

srikanta sahoo July 30, 2020

Can you share the other macro that can help is to hide the table header? Like, adding another macro on top of table that can help hiding the table header.

1 vote
Petra Goldstein November 2, 2018

Does anyone know if there is a solution for this yet? There are so many cases I do NOT use the macro only because of all the clutter it adds. Not just for a single ira issue, btu often there is a small set of results, and even then it is way to much clutter. All that is needed is a checkbox to suppress the header footer. 

:-/

Chris P. August 16, 2019

+1

Michael Oosten September 23, 2019

+1

Deleted user October 30, 2019

+1

Just_a_PM November 17, 2020

+1

Steve Rutledge December 21, 2020

Presuming there is no fix to this (since I'm still looking for a similar option). Adding my support to the request to remove the header.

Jon Velasco February 10, 2021

+1

0 votes
Ionut Octavian Ionut Octavian November 3, 2020
  1. Use Display as Single issue.
  2. Select insert.
  3. Left Click the Jira Macro.
  4. Select Hide Summary.

Now you'll only see Issue Type, ID, Status.

I'm using Confluence 7.4.4

Deleted user November 3, 2020

But this doesn't work in case of using tables, only for single issues, am I right?

Ionut Octavian Ionut Octavian November 3, 2020

That is correct, only single issues.

0 votes
Susan Kraft-Yorke March 4, 2020

Merge the Header row and the sorting options disappear.

0 votes
publicmarvin November 6, 2019

Atlassian has become like Microsoft.  Everything (like the JIRA issue macro) is so complicated that simple things are missed AND NEVER GET DONE.

0 votes
Carolyn Brunner September 23, 2014

Hi Elisa,

Thanks for the feedback.  I had tried the "Display as Single Issue" but, as you point out, that option doesn't allow you to select the fields to display either - so I get the issue number and summary along with the status, which isn't what I'm looking for.  

image2014-9-23 15:47:53.png

It would be handy to be able to configure the display to only the specific data fields you want from the JIRA issue.

Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2014

But you can using display view as table. But you will have the header. :/ I'd suggest you to visit 'Got Feedback?' page (click in this button at the bottom of your JIRA instance) and share your suggestion and give feedback for improvements directly to our developers in this case. :) please let us know if you need any further assistance. :)

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2014

Carolyn,

Since it's a particular JIRA issue... I'd recommend you to use the option 'Display as: Single Issue'. This way you won't have the table's header. Though, more details of the issue will appear, such as, issue type, issue key, description and status. None of the options are configurable.

Just be aware that when using 'Display as: Table', the header cannot be hidden.

Please let us know if this helps you. :)

Cheers!

0 votes
Carolyn Brunner September 22, 2014

What I'd like to do is display the status of a particular JIRA ticket in a Confluence table cell. Using the JIRA Issue/Filter macro, I've set up the Display Options as such:

image2014-9-22 12:59:6.png

The problem is that when it's displayed in the table, it automatically includes the "Status" header - and all I want to display is the actual status "DEVELOP".

image2014-9-22 13:1:25.png

Much thanks in advance for any guidance you may be able to provide!

0 votes
Elisa [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
September 22, 2014

Hi Carolyn, Could you please provide more details on what you are trying to achieve?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events