Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Confluence-Cloud--can you add customized column labels to the Task Report Macro?

Karen Soileau January 9, 2018

I am trying to set up a task report for a project dashboard which will not only show a list of all incomplete tasks, but in a separate column will need to display the specific status of the work regarding the task.  This is for a development project, so the tasks are being created while we are waiting on the actual work to be completed and then will be marked complete once the testing of the task is finished.  I would like to have a customized column label display on the Task Report named Ticket Status. Does the Confluence Cloud macro allow something like this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2018

Hi Karen,

Currently the two statuses of tasks are "complete" and "incomplete", so the Task Report Macro will only show these things.

I found a feature request to be able to comment the status of a task, for example why it hasn't been completed yet. You might be interested in voting for this feature and watching for updates:

I would recommend also commenting there with your usage case. It will help a lot.

Your other option is in the page on Confluence where the task was added, you can put another column with the Status Macro, and allow users to update their details there of the status. You won't see it in the Task Report Macro but it will at least help you keep track of these tasks.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Regards,

Shannon

Karen Soileau January 12, 2018

Hi Shannon, 

Thank you very much for the information.  I will definitely vote for the above issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events