Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing from Word

Holly Abrams November 5, 2016

Can you import from Word while using the trial version?

1 answer

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2016

Yes

Holly Abrams November 6, 2016

Thanks for the one word response Milo! I actually found the import menu options...they're kind of hidden off to the right.

I was able to import my project and will present Confluence to upper management later this week to decide on our content management solutions. Is it possible to get an extension to the 7 day trial?

Also, how would you rate your customer service?

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2016

(I'm not answering for Milo, but if you're looking for anecdata) Atlassian's customer service has been excellent every time I've needed it.  Quick, knowledgeable, friendly, probably the best tech support I've experienced.

Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2016

Customer service is pretty good, but keep in mind that first and second level support is email only, and only if the issue can't be solved by email will it potentially go to phone support, though sometimes level three support is also email.

And while they are usually very quick to answer, sometimes you have to hit the Escalate button, which is a bit of a misnomer as it doesn't send the ticket to the next support level, but merely flags it so that support gets back to you sooner.

All that said, any issue I've had, and some were pretty extreme (and sometimes self inflicted), they've always managed to solve.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events