Import from Robohelp to Confluence 5.3

Could anyone help with the best method for importing documentation from Robohelp 10 to Confluence 5.3. Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Accepted answer

Last year we faced the same problem (Advice on how to import a product documentation created with RoboHelp into Confluence).

We finally exported from RoboHelp to Word and imported the Word document into Confluence. However, with this approach I had to rework all pages, because the images where missing. This might be different now with Confluence 5.

Hi Kirstin, thanks for your reply.

I have tried the Word to Confluence method and it looks ok. I was ideally looking to import HTML and have less manual tweaking of the documentation after import.

Hi Kirstin, thanks for your reply.

I have tried the Word to Confluence method and it looks ok. I was ideally looking to import HTML and have less manual tweaking of the documentation after import.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,534 views 25 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you