It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Import from Confluence Cloud buildNumber=6169 (version 5.8.x or 5.9.x)

I'm trying to import space from backup. The process is stopping with error at 71% (repeated couple times). The file was exported form Cloud instance 6 months which I found in 
exportDescriptor.properties file:
#Fri Apr 05 11:02:21 UTC 2019
source=cloud
buildNumber=6169
createdByVersionNumber=1000.0.0-40d5a496fa9

When process stops I can see only this error.
Import from Confluence Cloud Error.PNG

Please let me know if you have any suggestion what could be wrong and how to process with this import?

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Marcin,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to meet you.

I see that you also were able to raise a ticket with our migration support team, and they were able to assist you. In this case, there were a number of issues with your export, and the migration was done manually by our team.

Could you let me know if there are any further issues you're having importing at the moment?

Regards,

Shannon

Hi Shannon,

Thank you for your response. Support helped me to progress with import. There was couple issue and one of them was https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-10946 

Kind regards,

Marcin

Like Shannon_Spaniol likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

283 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you