Import and Export Requirements from JIRA to Confluence and visa versa

Deleted user January 17, 2013

Is it possible to use Confluence to house our requirements and link those requirements to Zephyr test cases and JIRA bugs? We would like to be able to import the requirements documents into JIRA, link them to our test cases in Zephyr and export them for stake holder approval. Is this possible?

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deleted user January 23, 2013

We have decided to use the label function in JIRA to assign requirements to our test cases.

1 vote
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2013

Hi Lisa,

I'm not a Confluence Expert, but I can speak for Zephyr Testcases. Any issue type in JIRA and be "Linked" to Zephyr Testcases as Zephyr testcases are a standard JIRA issue type. Thus, they inherit the "Linking" functionality available in JIRA.

Kind Regards,

Chris

0 votes
Deleted user January 22, 2013

There are two options that I see will possibly work for us.

Wikidsmart (Requirements & Test Case Management)- test case management is linked through Confluence

Zephyr Enterprise Connector for JIRA - Requirements module is added in JIRA.

0 votes
Deleted user January 20, 2013

We do not have our requirements set up as issues, we are wanting to link through Confluence, so if requirements change we are only changing them in one place.

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2013

Hi Lisa,

Are you working with the Zephyr Enterprise Edition or the Zephyr for JIRA Add-On? These products work integrate with JIRA in different ways and the answer will depend on which Zephyr product you are using.

Kind Regards,
Chris

0 votes
Deleted user January 17, 2013

We are currently using Zephyr for JIRA add on.

Thanks

Lisa

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events