Import a Confluence Space ReferralLink#54887198 issue

Ioana Petrescu June 13, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Atlassian Cloud Bug Fixing Policy

Hy,

I have created a copy of a space in Confluence and modify the xml to change the key so that i can reimport the space back in. (like a copy-paste). 

After i hit import of the space to get it back in after the change of key, i get this error:

Import failed. Check your server logs for more information. com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportException: Unable to complete import: Error while importing backup: could not insert: [com.atlassian.confluence.links.ReferralLink#54887198]

Could someone please explain what this issue is about?

Thank you so much,

Ioana

1 answer

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2016

Your simple "search and replace" has missed some of the places that it needed to change.  From the error, I'd suspect it's a "trackback" type link from another system that is linking to yourconfluence/display/<space>/<pagename>

Ioana Petrescu July 11, 2016

Hy Nic,

So i did that...and now it says that i already have a space with that Key, when in reality i don't. 

I know i have created one at a point and then deleted it and i double checked i have no space with that Key.

Since the server is actually a cloud on Atlassian side I assume someone on Confluence needs to check this out?

Thank you,

Ioana

Ioana Petrescu July 11, 2016

I just changed it to something different - i simply can;t afford the time to wait anymore and now i get a different error in the import process:

Import failed. Check your server logs for more information. com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportException: Unable to complete import: Error while importing backup: com.atlassian.confluence.search.service.ContentTypeEnum cannot be cast to java.lang.String

Any idea about this one?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2016

The "already have a space" error means either what it said, or that you have a space you can't see with that key, or possibly, that you had a space with that key and have deleted it at some point.

The enum error is unrelated, and means you have broken data in the exports - possibly a macro that you have used in the source, but is not available on the target.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events