Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Function

Renato September 2, 2016

Hi there, I am currently testing your product (CRM Suite) and one main question arose when I checked it out. Is there a way to Import a contact data sheet (Excel / CSV) to CRM Suite? I am asking because we currently have all of our contacts placed in another software application and it would be very helpful and time efficient if we could just Import all the existing contacts. Thanks a lot for taking your time regarding my concern. Cheers, Renato

1 answer

0 votes
Philipp Eckelmann September 3, 2016

Hi Renato,

sorry for the delayed reply. We just started the development of the next release. CSV imports are on our backlog and will be available shortly... along with some other improvements.

Including our testing period, we think that the next release will be available in 4-6 weeks. 

Is there anything else we could help you with?

Best regards
Philipp 

Lennart Werner December 16, 2016

Hi Philipp,

we are interested in your product as well. Do you have an update concerning the time table of your new release? We are migrating from an other CRM solution and need to transfer our contacts.

Cheers,

Lennart

Philipp Eckelmann December 16, 2016

Hi Lennart,

Currently, we are running the final tests. The next release is almost ready. It took longer than we thought but now it is only a matter of 2-3 days.

Best regards
Philipp 

Philipp Eckelmann December 19, 2016

Hi Lennart,

Today, we released the new version. Please have a look at it as the CSV import is implemented.

Best regards
Philipp 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events