Import Function

Hi there, I am currently testing your product (CRM Suite) and one main question arose when I checked it out. Is there a way to Import a contact data sheet (Excel / CSV) to CRM Suite? I am asking because we currently have all of our contacts placed in another software application and it would be very helpful and time efficient if we could just Import all the existing contacts. Thanks a lot for taking your time regarding my concern. Cheers, Renato

1 answer

Hi Renato,

sorry for the delayed reply. We just started the development of the next release. CSV imports are on our backlog and will be available shortly... along with some other improvements.

Including our testing period, we think that the next release will be available in 4-6 weeks. 

Is there anything else we could help you with?

Best regards
Philipp 

Hi Philipp,

we are interested in your product as well. Do you have an update concerning the time table of your new release? We are migrating from an other CRM solution and need to transfer our contacts.

Cheers,

Lennart

Hi Lennart,

Currently, we are running the final tests. The next release is almost ready. It took longer than we thought but now it is only a matter of 2-3 days.

Best regards
Philipp 

Hi Lennart,

Today, we released the new version. Please have a look at it as the CSV import is implemented.

Best regards
Philipp 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,056 views 16 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you