Import / Email to Blogs?

Courtney Langdon November 23, 2016

We're trying to make our blogs more useful by including our teams' latest updates, but people complain about having to create the blog.  Is there anyway / any integrations where users could email in a blog?  Salesforce (our external community) provides unique email addresses to each user group / space, so you can email the group and it will post your email.  We were hoping that Confluence (our internal community) could do something similar.  If not allow for email, maybe an integration with Outlook?

I'm open to ideas and suggestions!

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bart Meerveld
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2016

As far as i am aware Confluence doesn't have a 'standard' mail handler or mail functionality. There are several add-ons that allow this though, for example https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/biz.artemissoftware.plugins.confluence.send-email-to-page/server/overview

Courtney Langdon November 23, 2016

Yep, that was what I thought.  Thank you for the add-on; that would work perfectly!  I'll take it back to my admins and see what they think.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events