Images

Marianne Embree February 4, 2020

In the older version of confluence I could easily change the size of the image - I can no longer do that.  The only thing available is to delete it.  I can't move the lines in - I want to shrink the image and put a border around this.  Where is that functionality.  Rule #1 - don't take away functionality!ConfluenceEditPhoto.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ian Link February 4, 2020

When you mouse over the small bars on the left or right, are you able then click and drag to enlarge or shrink with aspect kept?

Marianne Embree February 4, 2020

I just learned that 30 minutes ago.  It's not the greatest but it works.  There are more issues but I think there are some tickets open they are working with to improve.  Thanks for your answer!

Ian Link February 4, 2020

I agree, it is a little less than intuitive compared to before. Cheers.

Merel_Paulssen May 18, 2020

When I click and drag an image to a larger size it snap back after publishing the page

Like Jordan Knol likes this
0 votes
Laura McWilliams January 25, 2021

I am having this same problem. I don't understand why they got rid of the border, since that was a really nice feature. Now we just have to add the border ourselves before uploading the images. Using the bars to adjust image size is haphazard at best since they don't give you any guides to indicate the actual size. And the worst part is, the images resize automatically so they often don't look good. There needs to be an option for fixed-size images so what you upload is what you get. This is causing me a lot of frustration right now too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events