Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images only enlarge for me, not other users.

Jolene Jensen March 15, 2021

I've added in Include Page macro into an Expand macro.

I expand the Expand macro header it pulls up the content just fine. When I click on the images, it enlarges for me in a pop-up window. However, when I had other internal users test this, the image did not enlarge, it was just a static (small) image, not interactive. 

Is there a way for the image to enlarge when other users click on it as well? Is it a permissions settings, although I cannot think of how that could be a permissions setting.

I don't want the image to take up a lot of real estate on my page, only to use as a reference when needed. (Usually only new users), so I prefer for them to be smaller w/ an option to enlarge in a pop-up window.

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2021

Hello there!

What an odd behavior that you are currently facing @Jolene Jensen! I tried to replicate it, but images enlarge just fine when I click them. 

I did place an image in the original page, included the page with the "Include Page" macro and added it into an expand.

First thing I would like to check is:

1. What browser are the affected people using?
  2. Is this happening with all images you added?
  3. Do the ones affected by the behavior have addons on their browsers?
  4. Could you described the exact steps that the people affected by this are following? If needed, check with them via screenshare or personally, it helps!

The behavior is not likely to be affected by permissions, as you have noticed. If the users can see the image, they have enough permissions to interact with it.

Let us hear from you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events