Images get inflated in Published version

Hankej March 30, 2020

Hoping someone might be able to offer suggestions.  I am working on a How to article that includes images.  When I am in edit mode, the images look just like I pasted them.  But when I publish the article the images are quite large and don't look the same as when in edit mode.  Any way to get them to look like the images in the edit mode:

Edit Mode

Edit mode.jpg

Published Mode

Published mode.jpg

Thank you for any assistance.

Joe

1 answer

0 votes
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 1, 2020

Hey Joe,

One thing that comes to mind is that maybe there is some sort of formatting applied to the images that you can't see in the editor. Try selecting the lines where the images are located and in the toolbar, use the font formatting menu to remove all formatting.

Hankej April 2, 2020

Thanks Matt I'll check it out.  My instructions were originally sitting in a Word document so I just cut and paste everything into Confluence and this is how it appears.  Maybe I need to paste it into an image editing program, save it, and then add it to my confluence page.

Thanks

Joe

Like Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders