Images for certain confluence pages won't load the first time around, any suggestions how to fix it?

Mihir Shah December 1, 2021

Hello, 

I have published several pages in confluence, but there is one page where it takes too long to load and after loading it doesn't display the images the first time around. The images are displayed like this: Image1.PNG

But as soon as I refresh the page, the images display correctly. Has anyone faced a similar issue before? If yes, how were you able to resolve it?

Thanks. 

2 answers

0 votes
ruth flamenco May 23, 2022

@Jack Brickey  I am encountering the same issue. Out of 5 folks that I had viewing the same page, two of them had the same experience

They are all using Google Chrome.

Why is this happening.jpg

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2021

Hi @Mihir Shah , welcome to the community!

Is this still happening? Is it happening on multiple browsers? Can it be reproduced by your colleagues? I don’t recall experiencing this specific issue but certainly have seen web pages not fully load at times. My bet would be a browser/internet connectivity issue.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events