Images do not load once page moved

Corey White December 6, 2022

I moved a page under a new parent and the images attached to the moved page will not load. I can see them in content tools, under attachments...but they wont load on the page.

2 answers

0 votes
Corey White December 7, 2022

image.pngScreenshot 2022-12-06 at 4.00.15 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-12-07 at 9.15.08 AM.png

0 votes
carlosughini
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2022

Hi Corey,

Welcome to the community!

Could you please provide more information if you are using Confluence Server or Cloud? In case it is Server/DC, which version?

Also, could you please share an image of what happens in the page when you open it to load the attachments?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Carlos

Corey White December 7, 2022

Good Morning Carlos, 

I am using version 7.13.7.  I have attached images...incorrectly submitted as an answer...but it gives you what I am seeing. I simply moved a page to live under a new parent, got word from the coworker that the move was premature, and moved it back. In the process, the embedded images stopped working. 

I can see the images within the content tools as attachments, but the images wont load on the page???  Is there a simple way for me to restore a page from ...a week ago lets say?

Additionally, how do I prevent the image issue from happening again...as we anticipate moving pages in the future. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events