Image preset sizes: middle, big and original won't make a difference to the picture

Andrea Hofmann December 10, 2015

Hi

when I try to adjust the size of a picture with either the preset sizes or other ones, it won't make a difference to the size as soon as a save the page. While editing it shows a difference but only while editing.

I have tried different image formats (jpg, png), sizes (HD, smal HD) different browsers (chrome/firefox) and different types of uploading ("import" and drag and drop) - no difference here either.

The only time it makes a difference is the small preset size.

Any ideas why?

Thank you

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2015

Just to rule that out:
Everything else is saved correctly when you edit the page? So the problem is not about saving changes in general but only about image changes?

Andrea Hofmann December 14, 2015

yes everything else seems to be fine

0 votes
Andrea Hofmann December 22, 2015

any one an idea or can anyone reproduce this, so I can send a bug report ?

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2015

To get that right:

You include an image, change the size, save the page, reopen the page and the image is back to its original size?

Andrea Hofmann December 10, 2015

Yes, except for the "small" preset.

Andrea Hofmann December 13, 2015

Hi Steffen, any idea what the problem is? thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events