cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Image attached in confluence on clicking to zoom gives the error"The requested content is not currently available.Please try again later".

Image attached in confluence on clicking to zoom gives the error"The requested content is not currently available.Please try again later".

sap
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2012

We recently upgraded to Confluence 4.3.3 and have come across one of these problems.

Attached a jpeg/png image to a page in a space.Added the image on the page for display as an image macro.

The image is shown on the page after saving.However if we click on the image for an enlarged view,we get a pop up message "The requested content is not currently available.Please try again later".This behaviour is only seen in IE8 and cannot be replicated in Firefox.

Has anyone come across such an issue and if yes,is there a workaround for this.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
LuizA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2012

Hello Sandeep,

It's a little weird this behaviour, just per the description it's a little hard to pinpoint a root cause for this, and I didn't see this before with other customers. So to better help you I would suggest to raise a support ticket at our support.atlassian.com and so we can perform a better investigation to find the root cause of this problem.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

LJ.

sap
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2012

Hi Lj,

Thanks for your reply.I redited the image and saved it.Its now getting shown.But the problem is valid.Since i saw it again in the confluence 4.3.5 release notes with one of the fixed tickets.please go to the below link

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-27224

In this ticket we can see an attachment.When i click it i again get the error i mentioned above.Please find the attached image.

Please let me know if you have a clue as to why this could happen.I am pretty confused.

Regards,

Sandeep

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events