IIS Redirect Confluence (URL port removal) - Page Not Found error

I have followed the instructions here:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA052/Integrating+JIRA+with+IIS

but for Confluence did as Tino suggests here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/28873/configure-iis-to-forward-requests-to-confluence-along-with-jira-subdomain?page=1#29689

It worked just great for JIRA andConfluence seems to function (all of the administrative pages work fine) but if I try to go to an existing content page I get a 404 Page Not Found error unless I add the port back into the URL. I have tried re-indexing to no avail. If I create a new page the url without the port works just fine.

2 answers

Hi Nathan

Since it works for a new page, it makes me thing that the error is related to the old pages content. Did you double check that?

Perhaps there's a URL tag which is addressing to a wrong place. Anyway, raise a new support ticket in case of further assistance.

Cheers,

Paulo Renato

Hi Paulo,

Thanks, I checked the content as best I could (even checked out the Content & Links table in the database) but couldn't really find anything. Any thoughts on where I should look further?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

377 views 20 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you