cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • I would like to view all the assignee, while using the Task report Macro. If a task is assigned to 3 users Task report macro pick only the name of first user to whom the task is assigned under the assignee tab.

I would like to view all the assignee, while using the Task report Macro. If a task is assigned to 3 users Task report macro pick only the name of first user to whom the task is assigned under the assignee tab.

Dhanshree Agrahari January 3, 2017

I would like to view all the assignee, while using the Task report Macro. If a task is assigned to 3 users Task report macro pick only the name of first user to whom the task is assigned under the assignee tab.

1 answer

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2017

Hi Dhanshree,

Confluence's task list is simple and you can't do much with it.  It assumes that the first person mentioned is the person to whom the task is assigned, and you can't change that.  Ultimately Atlassian would probably rather you paid for JIRA, as that's basically a very powerful to-do list manager, so it's not in their interest to make the task list functionality in Confluence much better.

If you want more powerful task functionality then there are task add-ons in the Atlassian Marketplace, including some free ones (or you could use JIRA smile)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events