• Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • I would like to know if there is a mean to extract all permissions of Confluence, for instance in order to legimitate all the roles to comply with an audit?

I would like to know if there is a mean to extract all permissions of Confluence, for instance in order to legimitate all the roles to comply with an audit?

Udaya Léost April 9, 2015

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is a mean to extract all permissions of Confluence, for instance in order to legimitate all the roles to comply with an audit? 

Thanks a lot.

Udaya

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2015

Hi Udaya,

There are 3 tables in Confluence database that you must verify. The spacepermissionn content_perm and content_perm_set. The spacepermissions contains the global and space permissions of Confluence. The other 2 tables contains the page restrictions.

With these tables, you can retrieve all permissions from the application to audit who has what permission, but it will involve some SQL development to create the reports.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

0 votes
Udaya Léost April 9, 2015

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I have another question, do you think there is a mean to visualize all the changes done by the administrator (for instance, the news right permissions, the changes in an article, the spaces created, etc...) and done the same thing for each contributor?

Maybe via the dashboard, I don't know...

Cheers,

Udaya

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events